Fully-Furnished Lakeside Cabin Rental with Sleeping Space for 10 in Northern Wisconsin
2000 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Main level lakeside: 1 double
- Main level middle bedroom: 1 double
- Upper level twin bedroom: 2 twin/ single
- Master bedroom: 1 king
- Upper level lakeside bedroom: 1 queen
All bedrooms nicely decorated with good views, lots of windows, ceiling fans (in case you don’t want a/c) and comfortable beds!
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Main floor bath: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Upstairs bath: toilet, shower
- Master bedroom bath: toilet, shower
Runamuk has 3 baths – 2 on the main floor and one on the upper level. All have toilet, sink, and shower or shower/tub combination.
- DVD Player
- Game Room: Small loft area with TV for kids; room to play some games, etc
- Satellite / Cable: basic package
- Television: Two with Apple TV & Netflix devices for use with your own accounts
- Video Library
- Child’s Highchair
- Dining: Is configered as a nook with built in bench seating on 3 sides and 1 open bench on the outside. Very spacious.
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace: Stone fireplace with gas logs
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker: We have a coffee grinder; percolator coffee maker and a drip coffee maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with modern and high-end appliances, dishes, utensils, towels and pretty much all you need. Center island can be used to cook, act ss a buffet, or for additional dining seating.
- Oven: GE conventional oven
- Pantry Items: Cleaning supplies, paper goods, etc.
- Refrigerator: Full size with freezer on the bottom, refrigerator on the top.
- Stove: GE glass cook top with 4 burners
- Boat: On sight. 24.5′, 12 person pontoon boat and 15.5′, 5 person, 20 HP fishing boat rental available.
- Deck / Patio
- Golf: Nearby
- Kayak / Canoe: Canoe and paddles on sight free of charge.
- Lawn / Garden: Large open lawn.
- Outdoor Grill: Gas (propane). We provide the propane.
- Water Sports Gear: New Shoremaster swimming raft/platform plus some water toys. There are also nearby places to rent jet skis, etc. We would be happy to give you contact information.
ABOUT OUR LOCATION
Beach View: The home sits 75′ from the water’s edge. Clear, manicured lawn with unobstructed view of the water.
Beachfront: Level lot to private, sandy beach.
Downtown: Runamuk Roost is just a 11 miles from Hayward, WI – a classic & quaint Northwoods town. It’s downtown is full of unique shops, ice cream parlor, candy store, and restaurants.
Lake View: Stunning and panoramic view of Durphee Lake. Beautiful western exposure creates gorgeous sunsets, lots of sunshine and amazing stargazing. It’s easy to watch the kids & numerous waterfowl from here.
Lakefront: Located on a sandy, level beach that opens up into a clean, gradual sloping lake bottom. Runamuk has it’s own private dock. At 200 acres Durpheelake is quiet but large enough for power boats/jet skis.
Resort: Very much like your own private resort. Log cabin and vintage decor, private yard, dock and sandy beach. Good pan-fishing lake that’s low-traffic yet big enough for power boats and jet skis.
Rural: Located in the heart of the northwest WI forests, Runamuk Roost is a vintage log cabin home with modern amenities. It is secluded yet close enough to many resorts, restaurants, shops & entertainment.
Waterfront: Nice swimming, water skiing, tubing, fishing, boating, and canoeing lake. Runamuk also has its own swimming raft/platform that guests are free to use.